ES 09-04-08

Trading a little lower from settlement atm.
r u refering to downside volume being 90% of todays total volume POP ? That would be cool and then we have one or two more to set up a nice uptrend...
quote:
Originally posted by popstocks

still basically in line with a 90% day
wont be surprised if it keeps sinking to close on lod

bruce yes i am refering to the nyse total declining volume to advancing volume. yeah it's said that the more of these we see at low extremes the more likely a bottom could be forming.
Fed speak in a few
last long for me ( and final trade campaign) is at 41.75.......ticks are real tricky today....outside of 90 minutes always tougher for me...singles below 46 area is first target..then will try to hold...
Would like to see that....do you read Lowry report..? good stuff...
quote:

bruce yes i am refering to the nyse total declining volume to advancing volume. yeah it's said that the more of these we see at low extremes the more likely a bottom could be forming.

catching any short term bounce will require some luck ( I hate to say that) as all indexes in tandem.....I'm working off the concept that 2nd set of singles get filled in quite often and we should get at least one rotation test since the IB has formed.........we'll see if they can do it today
Redspeed, when does the fed speak?
Sheesh I must need a better economic calendar! The briefing.com one is ok but is there anything else out there that is free someone here can suggest?

Bruce, the only Lowry's I have read is on the 90% subject, I'm sure they have other valuable stuff but I am not subscribed, would be happy to learn more quant stuff like that though.
Yahoo and Bloomberg have pretty good economic calendars. I use them both in case one misses something.
quote:

Sheesh I must need a better economic calendar! The briefing.com one is ok but is there anything else out there that is free someone here can suggest?

Bruce, the only Lowry's I have read is on the 90% subject, I'm sure they have other valuable stuff but I am not subscribed, would be happy to learn more quant stuff like that though.

1:40 EST don't remember the name
best so far for me is 44.50...don't trust this lower volume up..trade back to entry sill stop out runners......as usual....
quote:

http://www.forexfactory.com/calendar.php