ES-09-05-08

Short one es from 1243.50,covering here at 1229.50.
Bruce, I went ahead and made a tiny post about it in the strategies section.
http://www.mypivots.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3241

Come on Kool, give us some hints on your cycles theory! Sounds really interesting. :)
note that the indexes are close to turning positive on the day!(expected behavior)
What a snazzy lil ascending triangle we have here.
I'm flat on all at 34.25.....I just can't take waiting anymore.......lost 4 points per on 3 contracts and made 13 points per contract on the 9.....good campaign but not worth the risk to me......I'm tired....lol..enjoy the weekend.....
still targetting 38 for a short
I'm short @ 35.5...Reason was it hit yesterdays VAL @ 36.25
looks like that 30 - 31 is the critical spot now......
ES still 10 points below this months MP VA. Its so cool how the market on a monthly basis acts the same as it does on a daily. Last month was buy low sell high with rising value. This month its been range extension after range extenison kinda like a daily when it starts running. When the market makes new monthly lows it tends to continue to do so.
Out with one point. Trying a long @ new daily highs 36.75
ugh these sort of shakeouts are horrific!
Any stats on the "unfilled" 80% rule....? I heard Ann Tedisco mention it about 8 years ago but much like the 80 % rule itself there seems to be no real statistics on it.....
quote:
Originally posted by prestwickdrive

I have been observing all of your posts for a while and wanted to thank you all for all you have shared. FWIW, keep an eye on 54.25 (yesterday's UVA) for Monday as we have an unfulfilled 80% rule today. If it continues to head for the Gulf as a 3 or 4, Ike may make it moot but like gaps filling, eventually unfulfilled 80%s tend to fulfill. Also, we have single ticks from yesterday between 55.5 and 61.5.