ES-09-05-08

Short one es from 1243.50,covering here at 1229.50.
short one at 1243.50,probably will bail tho... no guts
Shorting some more....Avg 43
Note the nasdaq is still neg.!
Lost track of time...lol covered @ 41 +2.00 on that one...41 is the monthly VWAP ;)
Just when you get in the zone they close the thing....have a good weekend all.
Well, we could continue up mon. to 1253-4,or even 1262 but i feel good about this and think theres a good chance we go down a little first. So im holding one till sun. nite .SEE YA GANG!
I have been observing all of your posts for a while and wanted to thank you all for all you have shared. FWIW, keep an eye on 54.25 (yesterday's UVA) for Monday as we have an unfulfilled 80% rule today. If it continues to head for the Gulf as a 3 or 4, Ike may make it moot but like gaps filling, eventually unfulfilled 80%s tend to fulfill. Also, we have single ticks from yesterday between 55.5 and 61.5.
Have a great weekend forum
prestwickdrive,

I am targeting the same VAH or UVA as you stated. And am watching those singles at 61.25, all these area's seem good for some larger size shorts. Also we have had a falling POC since 8/28 and falling value for the same amount of time. I think the market got to a place where they can stablize a bit and catch it's breath because we hit multi weeks lows on some massive volume and bounced up hard and pulled off a close in the upper 20% of todays range. I think some trading above todays high would be a nice long entries to ride up to those levels.
Bruce;

This is off topic, but what is your definition of a ledge

(so many indicators so little time)
Any stats on the "unfilled" 80% rule....? I heard Ann Tedisco mention it about 8 years ago but much like the 80 % rule itself there seems to be no real statistics on it.....
quote:
Originally posted by prestwickdrive

I have been observing all of your posts for a while and wanted to thank you all for all you have shared. FWIW, keep an eye on 54.25 (yesterday's UVA) for Monday as we have an unfulfilled 80% rule today. If it continues to head for the Gulf as a 3 or 4, Ike may make it moot but like gaps filling, eventually unfulfilled 80%s tend to fulfill. Also, we have single ticks from yesterday between 55.5 and 61.5.