ES 09-09-08

Here's some sq of nine S/R #'s I am looking at today....

projections to 1239.50 and (tomorrow? 1232 as mentioned a week ago).Ill try a buy scalp around these numbers since were so oversold.
order in and back in 20 min.Note very short term positive divergences on the 5 min. and 15 min charts.
flat at 44.50..this is too tight..could pop up or down in a flash...no more trades for me today
quote:
Originally posted by BruceM

my other concern is that in Mondays RTH we had no net buying...all the buying was done in the overnight......I would have prefered to "see" the big boys enter agressively from the open and trade progressively higher all day

speaking of good calls...you nailed it with this one

good job !

g
Lost a point on the long, and short @ 45.25 covered @ 43...and long @ 43 Its funny how one mistake leads to another. I was upset because I missed this short form 55, my work showed a short but because I was long I didn't listen, should have exited and shorted.

Now I am LONG @ 43 and not scalping. I need a break....
they seem to be accepting that high volume thrust down as no retest of the break down point......no doubt the long side is the hard path..still bothered by that damn ledge up there....

lots of conflicts for me so stepping aside is my best plan for now..
thanks Gio and good to see you here...been following you folks on taylor.......good work and thanks for understnading about my "issues"...lol
quote:
Originally posted by gio5959

quote:
Originally posted by BruceM

my other concern is that in Mondays RTH we had no net buying...all the buying was done in the overnight......I would have prefered to "see" the big boys enter agressively from the open and trade progressively higher all day

speaking of good calls...you nailed it with this one

good job !

g

I gota bad feeling...that damn Dow...sure hope I'm wrong..Dow should be down like 200 points......if it rolls this could get ugly
quote:
[i]

lots of conflicts for me so stepping aside is my best plan for now..

Probably would have been best route for me too, but I am up well today and looks like a good trade. Weekly VAL and monthly VAL are in the 41 area. I'll add some below those levels....thats a huge shelf on the 5min chart @ 44.75
I'll know what that shelf means next time lol.
Bruce if you split the red lines it called the high i.e. 1261 sq root +.125 squared = 1269.89 RTH high was 1269.5