ES 09-10-08

fixed Sq 9

Dated Sq 9

I'll post $PREM buy and sell programs in the A.M.
Prestwick, I've been looking for a bav solution that doesn't cost an arm and a leg, if possible can you post a screen shot of what you are referring to? Thanks!
thats ib range extention for you mp players, right?
Thats right kool...Away from monthly value, targeting new lows for the week and month!
Pop - I tried to post a screen shot of the BAV into here yesterday and couldn't figure out how to do it. If you give me an email address I can send you one that way. Big $ is now -32250 contracts.
prestwickdrive,

I'd love to see one too please!

[email protected]

thx, Joe. Everyone knows my view. 1211, THEN 1190, MAYBE 11.77 BY FRI., OR MON,THE 15TH
flat now at 23.50..not worth the risk down here as next zone starts at 21.50
prestwick pls email: [email protected]
thx
pop and Joe - check your email
Prestwick's explanation:

On the bottom of the chart you can see the BAV study. The brown line is small money and the white line is big money's cummulative position so far which I have labeled with the current value. You can see bigs bought off of the bottom but it has been a weak buy so far. Watch for the ledge buy and sell levels as they tend to protect those levels.

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
quote:
Originally posted by BruceM

Dt any suggestions on how to get all the GEMs from each day ( when applicable ) to a place where some of your readers will find it...?

Someone searching for ideas on the $tick for example will probably not think to look through all these daytrading posts...

Bruce - I echo your sentiment. I've been doing some research on that and there seems to be 2 things that we need to do to accomplish that. One is tagging: e.g. tag someone's post with the words $tick and ES for example. The other other is voting for the post: thumbs up/down. That way you can look at all the posts tagged with $tick in order of popularity.

It won't be available for some months but I'm working with the guys who are working on the new software for the forum and eventual I hope that those ideas will make their way in here.