No registration required! (Why?)

Lots of discussion about ticks yesterday.WEEKS ago, i pointed out a relationship that has ocurred with incredible accuracy over the last 5 years. Anytime the closing ticks on the nyse is above 800 a significant decline ensues within two trading days.last time , i noticed this i posted it i think aug. 15.Two days later we hit 1303.50 on the e- mini and slammed down about 40 points.Yesterday i noticed plus 853 near the close!I wish some one could backtest this as i have no capacity to do so. The accuracy seems incredible, but more study is needed to be sure.Im not even sure what we closed at on the ticks , but if it was above 800, look out below!
Joe - Right click on a QT chart and under "select indicators" in the lower indicators select "BAV trend". To get my set-up you'll need to link several BAV trend settings with a horizontal line. I choose trades of 50 or more contracts as the definition of big $ so you can set it any way you want.
selling one at 1234.25
just covered last contract at 33.50.......whew.....will post the reason that 24 was so powerful to me in a bit...
I agree Joe...If you are not trading as per the window rules in my pitbull thread then those are great fade points if you get something to confirm...
Originally posted by CharterJoe

Yep, very nice numbers to work with. Thanks Bruce. 2.5, 4, 5.5, 8, and sometimes 12. But IMHO i think that 5.5 and 8 are the best.

covering 1232.50
thought wed get alittle bounce off of yesterdays close , but i notice the spx cash and nas. are positive. bullish!
next stop 1241, weekly close?
a MP 80% rule is in effect to the 40.0 area (41 for Z contract)
Long @ 35 targeting singles on the weekly profile @ 45.5
Charter do you consider singles in MP similarly to gaps that will be filled?
By the way, Joe, theres going to another gap to be filled come Mon. lol!...stay tuned!