ES-09-11-08

Lots of discussion about ticks yesterday.WEEKS ago, i pointed out a relationship that has ocurred with incredible accuracy over the last 5 years. Anytime the closing ticks on the nyse is above 800 a significant decline ensues within two trading days.last time , i noticed this i posted it i think aug. 15.Two days later we hit 1303.50 on the e- mini and slammed down about 40 points.Yesterday i noticed plus 853 near the close!I wish some one could backtest this as i have no capacity to do so. The accuracy seems incredible, but more study is needed to be sure.Im not even sure what we closed at on the ticks , but if it was above 800, look out below!
Targeting 67.5ish area over the next few days thats the DVAH on the monthly
Linear regression channel working wonders today.
Targeting 1229.50 to go long.
Popstocks,

Thats a good question, but I think the answer is yes. But will it go to 1050 before it fills the singles? It was like the gap we had on 8/04 I was waiting for that to get filled and it took a month. there's also a gap in the Cash and ES @ 850 levels that hasn't been filled. So I don't know but I say its better to be in the direction of the exhaust runs then banking on filling it in.
Thanks Joe
I think the easy money,on the upside, is gone for now. Ithink we up and down cosolidate for about an hour.Todays range is 26.25 points so far. Yesterdays range was 27.00.Last 5 day avg. is 36.40, which added to 1212.25 is 1248.75. Idont think we get above that today and we may noy get that far!
10 year note auction at top of the hour
Hey Joe ... any chance we go all the way back to 1221.50 area (mp ledge) Cause thats what my work is indicating un less new highs are made. Also what is todays poc so far?
I have poc as 1230.
Anything is possible, especially if were in a bracketing phase. Any one trade that neg 1200 Tick??? I was oversold on my tick Avg and -1200 then pow 5points in one min, I was eating lunch and missed it, LOL the one day I don't eat lunch in front of the computer and I miss something...
not much time spent above yesterdays key 31 - 35 zone..I agree with you Kool,,,,I'll stay flat
By the way, Joe, theres going to another gap to be filled come Mon. lol!...stay tuned!