GLOBEX 09-19-08

Went short one at 1240.50, covering here at 1233.00
order to buy one at 1241.50
long one at 1241.50,covering here...1249.50
wow, 8 points to the good.Plus 14.5 onthe the day.
This is just plain crazy! The spoos are now up almost 120 points in 3.5 regular trading hours if we open the pit session up here. Ill be unloading my call on the s&p500 at the open.
buying one
long from 1252.50, lousy fill! Ill be exiting soon.
taking profits here
out at 1254.00.up 16 handles today.
quote:
Originally posted by koolblue

hey there..."cool" trading...great job...do you trade the ES only?...how many ES trades per day and how many ES contracts per ES trade?
quote:
Originally posted by IncreaseNow

quote:

hey there..."cool" trading...great job...do you trade the ES only?...how many ES trades per day and how many ES contracts per ES trade?

Increase, i trade the es only, one contract or two. On rare occasions i might trade 4 but hardly ever. Note i always specify on my posts one or two es. Im strictly small time (on purpose)! I find that lack of pressure i feel by doing this helps my trading. For larger accounts,(10-12 es or more) pay attention to Bruce m. or Charter Joe. I have found them to be excellant traders.(i think they generally scale in and out of trades.)Sorry about the late reply, crazy day!
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by IncreaseNow

quote:

Increase, i trade the es only, one contract or two. On rare occasions i might trade 4 but hardly ever. Note i always specify on my posts one or two es. Im strictly small time (on purpose)! I find that lack of pressure i feel by doing this helps my trading. For larger accounts,(10-12 es or more) pay attention to Bruce m. or Charter Joe. I have found them to be excellant traders.(i think they generally scale in and out of trades.)Sorry about the late reply, crazy day!

thanks...I'll be following your thread...me too, 1-2 ES contracts per trade...keep us up to date!