ES-09-22-08

So far, still well under fair value. Ugly opening. long one from 1245.00
latest 1 min. proj. met at 1239, but 5 min. wants 1235 (hope it s right! lol)Still going to wimp out at 1232 tho.
Tired of waiting ... bailing here.
out at 1229.75, plus 1.25 up 12 today. No good reason to bail, just impatient.
note to self...PATIENCE!!1(and never doubt your 5 min. chart!)LOL
For any one more patient than me... avg. now at 1234.5, 5 min proj still in force ..williams % r now over bought so dont overstay your wellcome.
Good morning Kool, in 1 min what numbers did you use for projection? Enjoying watching you trade.
congratulations Joe on the new addition to your family....now that's even more exciting than the last week of trading....

Whats up with that settlement price on ES way up at 1279 ??? Crazy town is still open for business....

Thanks also to you Kool for that market recap you did...
Getting some lunch.... up 12 today.. c ya later!
Margie,notice on your one min . chart the low at 11:52, then up to 1239.50 at 11:54 before any doward movement.Then again at 12:16(1236.50) to 12:20 (1229.75). do the math.. both telegraph roughly the same area, but dont forget the most important of all your 5 min. exp. mov. avg and williams %r and stoch.s!summary.... that was an excellant trade to take, exit should have been between 1234-1235 area.But as ive said before , im so used to 'micro scalps' its hard for me to stay in a trade very long(i hate to lose!)
Dont forget to watch those technicals! Your 15 min. is on a great buy and only half way to overbought so the potential remains for much higher.NOTE HOW YOUR 5 MIN. AVG KEEPS HOLING THIS THING DOWN?So far at least.Very powerful tool
Kool,
Thanks for everything. I guess it was a good day for me to have computer problems. Had to keep rebooting. So like you said, "Tomorrows another day".