ES 09-25-08

I still smell a rally to the upside.
Yup. Works for me too.
popstocks:

i just mailed you my information. please add me too.

thanks.
yeah, sounds good.

thanks,
MC

Notice that the ES broke its RSI uptrend and the 50 area short at 1212, 1208 is square of nine. I'm targeting 1191, then if we get an IB breakdown below 1182 in the A.M. I hate to say we may be headed back to 1134, hope not though....

P.S. I have changed charts I have been with E-signal for 2years, I loved them but I keep getting data freeze, its not a bandwith or computer issue evedently it was e-signal, I still think esinal is the best out there I have even tried dealing with the techies there but to no avail???? Does anyone know of a data company thats as good as esignal? I have tried Razor trader, thinkorswim, and DTNIQ I quess I'll go back to Tradestation, there perrty good but then I have to find a MP provider which its a nightmare trying to find any software that ties into tradestation, I like marketdelta.com but they don't hook up to tradestation...lol its a big mess!

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
quote:
Originally posted by CharterJoe

Notice that the ES broke its RSI uptrend and the 50 area short at 1212, 1208 is square of nine. I'm targeting 1191, then if we get an IB breakdown below 1182 in the A.M. I hate to say we may be headed back to 1134, hope not though....

P.S. I have changed charts I have been with E-signal for 2years, I loved them but I keep getting data freeze, its not a bandwith or computer issue evedently it was e-signal, I still think esinal is the best out there I have even tried dealing with the techies there but to no avail???? Does anyone know of a data company thats as good as esignal? I have tried Razor trader, thinkorswim, and DTNIQ I quess I'll go back to Tradestation, there perrty good but then I have to find a MP provider which its a nightmare trying to find any software that ties into tradestation, I like marketdelta.com but they don't hook up to tradestation...lol its a big mess!

Why don't you try Ninjatrader it's free and you can use it with E-Signal E-Mini package I think it only cost around 125 a month.You should check that out as that's what I use and I am very satisfied with it of course I use the full feature with NInja as I trade directly from my charts and use ATM order so I am very pleased with that but if you don't use these features you do not need to pay a penny for Ninja so worth a try.

Laurent

N
Kool, I think you asked me this today...

I use 30 minute charts, the IB is the first 60 minutes of the RTH...I then project 50% and 100% of that IB added to the high or subtracted from the low....for targets...
Half out at 93 +19 on those...SL on rest at 1210, next target is 1174.