ES- 09-26-08

Ugly open coming.I still believe a intermediate term bottom is forming the last several days. And i would still be very careful trading position trades or puts here.Remember there is strong support 1172-77.
any chance one of you folks could post some charts with your basic setups etc....? I'd like to follow along a bit more but my free IB charts are fairly limited.....it would also help others who stumble along all these great ideas.....

a seperate thread in the trading strategies section would be great...I know it takes time and is probably asking a lot

Bruce
quote:
Originally posted by Margie

look at the bowl on the 5 min!

pop, you were right with the 1206 target. i also left too early. these 1m cycles at the top distract a lot.
Bruce, what is your email? We are having a chat on Saturday.

Kool, how is 13:00 est for you?

LOve to BRUCE BUT I DONT KNOW HOW! Pop probably can tho, and by the way, pal if im so great hoe come i just got killed for 4 handles.LOL up only 2 for the day. Maybe my analysis is great but not my trading!ROFL
I can't make it saturday pop but will send it to you for the future....thank you
1:00 IS FINE pOP. Do iuse the same url you sent me last time? still have it
Kool, is it kool if I make a little video showing the basics of what you showed me re cycles for sharing here?
buying 1203-4 area .2 this time
quote:
Originally posted by koolblue

1:00 IS FINE pOP. Do iuse the same url you sent me last time? still have it

That should work, I'll email everyone with it again on sat just incase.
Sold my SPY calls for +.50, bought some SPY 120 Puts Oct and Nov, I'll see which ones do better... ES was at 1205.
Wow what an end to the day!

Joe, you are welcome & thank you for sharing your knowledge here.