es - 9-29-08

I'm begining long campaign down at 1183.25.I may be early and I may even be wrong....but we had the low tick s and high volume thrust.....real key numbers are at the 79 - 84 area....1202 has overnight single and part of fridays key volume zone.....no doubt a hard trade to take..good luck to all today
lost 24 points on that....
trying again from 71.75...
-1400 tick.....that's a biggie but is it enough to form a "V" bottom on the intraday chart...not counting on it
waiting for 64.75 area may be a long
I had 3 contracts on in first losing campaign of today.....I went in with 6 on this second campaign...took four off at the 1181 (old support becomes resitance)...plus 39.75 on those.....and I'm trying to hold these last two for a longer term move.....

Obviously we need to trade over that 81 zone...my volume is messed up today....only encouragement is that $ticks are trying to make consistent new highs but this doesn't look good in general....

HUGE 30 minute bar so we need to watch the break from that on the lows if it happens for some sign of buying.....at least that's how I think..
interesting how $tick and Dow didn't follow that 30 minute low break....
I added 3 contracts at 67.50.....I'm showing a "gap" at 71....so that is where the add on will come off.....I hope
sorry that some of this may seem late...this is one quick market today....dow is trying to hold this up...so all my long trades have much work to do...covered the add ons at 71.50.....plus 12 on those....now just holding the two from 71.75.....gotta watch the 30 minute low for signs of life......is the smart money buying for the official news on the bailout......who really know...?
added 3 more at 70.50 for long campaign...look at dow 30 minute low....will it be enough...?
wow what an ugly day in the market...

APPL down 20 bucks

glad i dont have any position right now...

Thanks Charter Joe, I will work with them and ask questions along the way, if you don't mind.