es - 9-29-08

I'm begining long campaign down at 1183.25.I may be early and I may even be wrong....but we had the low tick s and high volume thrust.....real key numbers are at the 79 - 84 area....1202 has overnight single and part of fridays key volume zone.....no doubt a hard trade to take..good luck to all today
Hang in there Bruce, your the best trader on this website. Everyone has a rough day once in a while!
Hey kool

emaio sent

MC
OMG!...150! And people think this is tough!
Me either, I don't even know what happens if I short an option, I am scared that I cannot buy it back before exp because I wrote it...???? I checked those Puts I had sold for 6bucks at 10:30 and they were over 10 bucks, but I made 2points on it....
Yeah Bruce. You are a very good trader. I was not so fortunate/good and wiped out my account. I went broke today because I did not have any more margin to hold onto my trades. It will turn around for you.
margie,

Here's those sq of nine numbers you asked about.

And another way is take an intra high and get its sq root subtract .146, .25 and .382 and then times it by
itself these are great S/R lines. If you have any questions please ask. There is also a way to date these sq of nine numbers that works well, it marked todays low. Take these numbers and write them down and watch them they are very good pivot points
Thanks Charter Joe, I will work with them and ask questions along the way, if you don't mind.