ES 10-08-08

I cant wait to see how the talking heads explain tonites action!
Bruce - re your thought of allowing the really bigs to get long at low prices, if my BAV is to be trusted (with a trade of 50 or more contracts being the defination of big money action), bigs are net +55000 ES contracts during the pit hours so far today
as u can see i never posted here i just stumbled here the other day and was just sitting around watching the input from u folks thanks in advance
someone sent me this which may be of interest....

the last 30 times the NYSE and the Nasdaq hit new one month or better lows AND 52 week lows declined on both exchanges, the S&P closed higher 2-4 days latter 93% of the time....

Statistics are fun......sometimes...!!

I'd like to get long down at this 989,,,,,,damn software...
welcome aboard the crazy train Benny...good folks here....and thanks Prestwick...
quote:
Originally posted by Benny

as u can see i never posted here i just stumbled here the other day and was just sitting around watching the input from u folks thanks in advance

I've noticed that Bruce just good comments and no frills view points. nice to see
Bruce; I sent you an email
damn software is right, i'm going to have to switch to oec or mirus, tos is just crap today
Long at 977 i.e. sq nine and a 1 min RSI divergence, and some oversold readings on the 30 min
Exit at 985 +8 on that one.
awesome Joe!
I love Pivots...daily, weekly, monthly, I love it even better when there's a sq of nine near by.

As to your 2nd question it really doesn't matter why .146 (its phi to the 4th power) and .25 (1/4 or 2/8ths) but it all has to do with sq of nine....from each of my sq of nine numbers is sq root + or - .25 and then squared reason being that has to do with squaring a circle. All that matters is that it works.....146 used to work beautifully but now it moves that much in 2 min, so I don't use that any more once the markets calm down it will be useful once again.