No registration required! (Why?)

ES 10-09-08

buying @ 998.5

stop 994.5

i think it goes to 1010 - 1015 and back to the lows.
4 point stop... if hit ill buy 973 ish: a, i believe today may actually be an up day...b, we already successfully tested the yearly low once...c, congrats Joe on the options play, d, i still think the real bottom hits early next week!
stopped for a loss of 4 ...still looking to buy lower
Sold 981
fwoo, glad i covered 980
i have to say this ES cue bouncing around like YM today
Up 4.25 on the day... patiently waitng ... u know the area! 5 min boll. avg 978.25, and 1 min avg. 980.50 providing a measure of support.
I don't have my MP fired up but I wonder where the Developing VA was when you took this short...? Mp traders will sell the DVAH on the first retest after breaking the IB low
Originally posted by CharterJoe

The reason I shorted was $ticks at the high of day, ES almost at sq nine 993 but was going into it stalled, and 1 min RSI almost exhausted. Covered 983.75 +5.25

Hit was higher at 997 for DVAH nothing in profile was close a daily number there at 993.82
anyone have the developing value areas for now?
right now dvah, 995 dpoc ,83.50 dlow ,974
Originally posted by koolblue

YEAH, Joe .. as i said i did! But i was sure it could be mastered and after using every system known at the time , i decided to be my own 'expert' and develop my own thing! been fine ever since!

Well said, You can hear it a million times but its whats needed...a system. I am counter trend trader most of the time so its a given that you'll draw down a fairly large amount at times. But my draw downs are smaller than my winners, and once losses occur I go smaller on contract size and then add back to it when things go back to normal. I don't need a new system I just wish I knew how to flip the counter trend trader off and turn on the trend trader in an instant.