es 10-10-08

long from 41.75...targeting 64.50 and then 93.50
Feel the same ,pal . Bad as it is , nothing lasts forever! And we are due a huge rally lasting several weeks here. incidently the low im expecting mon- tues could be in! sure hope so! Or we may come back for a retest then. Then it should be off to the races(for a short time)
Benny, I'm constantly looking at the high volume bars on one minute time frames....this is how I got the 921 target earlier this morning...from yesterdays high volime thrusts..but I try to incorporate it all....Not sure if I'm more disciplined or even better as it's not a competition here on the forum
( and Kool isn't implying that) . At times I may have more patience but it is only on runners.....and some days I just plain suck....

I'm still learning in my 10th year and all the active posters bring something a bit different which is very cool... Kool takes more trades and I think his methods may not be as subjective once you know how he does it.....Joe is more longer term ( especially his options stuff)and probably more like me as he uses MP and trys to hold runners....I'm only singling them out because they actively post trades...but there are great ideas from many different folks ..not just the active ones...

Next week I'm gonna get that hang of what Kool does as i'm still murky...but I'm persistent

It;s my friday afternoom ramble.....sorry
Singles from this AM to 22.0 filled. Incredible. congrats on the options Joe.
Just sold those calls I bought yesterday for +2.....:)
singles 25.25-39.25 filled. next up 945.25-59.5. 80% rule to 1010 fulfilled too
+3 on options today.
My mistake. No 80% rule today I was off by 100 points. LOL
Back to the gaps at 1100.
Ok Bruce, lesson #1, see the 837 low? (5 min or 15 min chart) it looks like we went straight up to 897 withuot interruption (at least on these charts) you could use the next bar of course where the final peak(for this move) was at 899. price proj to 999 or a test of 1000 level. Now tfats a number to keep in mind for next week. trouble with the 'longer term' is it doesnt mean we cant come all the way back to 837 first! Its simply where the market 'wants to go'.
I'll buy some puts around 975-977
quote:
Originally posted by redsixspeed

culsu;

Do you round up/down with your caculations

So 0.382 (^2), 0.236 (^3), 0.146 (^4), 0.090 (^5) would all be valid constants for calculating the sq nines.

Thanks

I used Excel's Round() function, which is half-up (<5 stays the same, >= 5 goes up).