es 10-10-08

long from 41.75...targeting 64.50 and then 93.50
Joe , remember the jury is still out on whether the 'low' is in yet. im really expecting tues. but time will tell!
fwiw, McClellan is projecting a cycle low in 10/13-10/16 period
Man, what a day, what a week, what a month! Took NEXT WEEK OFF WORK JUST SO I CAN WATCH AND TRADE THE FUN! See you all soon. Special update coming this weekend ! stay tuned ,gang!
kool: Will you be doing a seminar this weekend?
Interesting , Prest! There is also a cardinal moon tues nite and while im not into astrology, it did turn the market in 87 and i think 74 ! lol... time will tell
No Culsu, not this weekend ...didnt have time to set one up... but soon! stay tuned!
thanks again folks have a great weekend

[file]chart1.PNG,2209,,0[/file]
quote:
Originally posted by koolblue

...is also a cardinal moon tues nite and while im not into astrology, it did turn the market in 87 and i think 74...

What is a cardinal moon?
quote:
Originally posted by day trading

quote:
Originally posted by koolblue

...is also a cardinal moon tues nite and while im not into astrology, it did turn the market in 87 and i think 74...

What is a cardinal moon?

DT:

Check out this URL... it has some interesting reading about "The Cardinal Moons of October"...
http://www.safehaven.com/article-11461.htm
quote:
Originally posted by redsixspeed

culsu;

Do you round up/down with your caculations

So 0.382 (^2), 0.236 (^3), 0.146 (^4), 0.090 (^5) would all be valid constants for calculating the sq nines.

Thanks

I used Excel's Round() function, which is half-up (<5 stays the same, >= 5 goes up).