No registration required! (Why?)

Amazing Daily Targets on ES


As you well know all I've stated during the last many 'moons' ago has all come true, from the Shangai index ( when it was flirting at the heights) to oil(include RBOB, Gas, Heating oil), corn, beans, wheat, US dollar, US index, CAD on and on.

Even my downside targets for ES & YM, which I knew from long time ago. The question was when not how low?? And nobody knows exactly when.

I even through for free "time" aspect which can add thousands to your trading on a weekly basis.

Now,for 1 week I will give you the up and down targets I use to get my many, many, many points.

Last week ( October 6-10)my targets produced 595 points on the ES, 5183 points on YM and 2,593 on TF. These are points not tiks. I trade these targets everyday.....these are not 2 pts and out jump up and down....this is the big picture...the game. And volatility is great because the targets are even bigger.

This has nothing to do with fibs, vectors, elliot wave ( too confusing to me), waves, extensions, retentions or whatever you know is out there. Its in no book or forum or seminar. It's my mathematical formula that uses a time aspect along with numbers in my program. ( NO GANN OR SQUARE OF NINE, I'VE NEVER READ A GANN BOOK).

I DON'T PREDICT HIGHS OR LOWS, JUST TARGETS THAT WILL REACH UP OR DOWN. YOU have to determine if the market is going up or down or sideways...no hand holding, I don't teach trading, but if you know how to trade then it really is easy.

I will only give ES.

So, after the open look here for you ES targets for the day and enjoy your profits.

Cheers.

Pips2007
this will be cool Pips....that other thread about the 50% rule went bust...I had asked for someone to post a specific long trade with the target and stop for the 50 % retrace.......Nobody stepped up to it and anyone who tried to hold longs for the 50% up retrace in the ES would have lost tons of money......

So your targets will be cool to see but I'd be more interested in the WHY of those targets and then more importantly HOW someone can trade for them.

As you know I'm not a big fan of after the fact stuff unless it has some educational value so perhaps you could include some in your posts with those targets. You and I go way back so I hope you can be fairly explicit and I look forward to this thread. Thanks

Bruce
October 13, 2008

ES: Targets UP:568,630, 660

Targets Down:510,457,430

Good luck
SORRY

THOSE WERE THE TF TARGETS

ES: UP:968,1030, 1060
dOWN: 918,855, 830
ignore the TF targets here

the ES ARE VALID

GOOD LUCK

TF ARE O/N A NEW THREAD

i MESSED UP O/N tf

quote:
Originally posted by pips2007

SORRY

THOSE WERE THE TF TARGETS

ES: UP:968,1030, 1060
dOWN: 918,855, 830



pips;

Do you use any hourly figures in your caculations


Thanks
great call on the 68 pips...as you know I do something similar off the open price.....some like to calculate where the daily range will fall off the open price and the average range of the last three days...this will work for a while untill volatility changes....nicely done though
It has nothing to do with volatility, or 3 day range or hourly figures. All volatility does is give you bigger targets.

I trade these with confidence as I know they hit time and again. Simon and Buffet don't tell you...so expect me to do the same.

Sideways days may be constrained but usually 1 hits both sides and 3% of time range is so constrained nothing happens. Who cares..the other days are 'beautiful.'

We got 968 and till close gave 1016. so it was an easy 73 pts...let me say that again 73 pts or 25 plus another 48 pts = 73..magic math.

As you can see we getting the rest on globex...1030 gone and mabye be get to 1060...

I was expecting 1030 to hit but the run up only went to 1017.

Let me give you some "Bootsy" math. 1030-1017=13 pts....968-13=955.

Low on the retrace was 954. NO MORE EDUCATION...WAITING FOR SIMONS CALL.

Targets tommorrow....just take them and make money....

Good night.
quote:
Originally posted by pips2007

It has nothing to do with volatility, or 3 day range or hourly figures. All volatility does is give you bigger targets.

I trade these with confidence as I know they hit time and again. Simon and Buffet don't tell you...so expect me to do the same.

Sideways days may be constrained but usually 1 hits both sides and 3% of time range is so constrained nothing happens. Who cares..the other days are 'beautiful.'

We got 968 and till close gave 1016. so it was an easy 73 pts...let me say that again 73 pts or 25 plus another 48 pts = 73..magic math.

As you can see we getting the rest on globex...1030 gone and mabye be get to 1060...

I was expecting 1030 to hit but the run up only went to 1017.

Let me give you some "Bootsy" math. 1030-1017=13 pts....968-13=955.

Low on the retrace was 954. NO MORE EDUCATION...WAITING FOR SIMONS CALL.

Targets tommorrow....just take them and make money....

Good night.




This doesn't make any since whatsoever to me. How are you trading them when it hits 968 it goes to 1030? But you seem to be doing well with it so happy trading to ya!
what the real skeptics need are entries to get these targets.....we can bracket above the highs and lows of the overnight or whatever and have it hit quite often......I'll give you some for tomorrow.......

1075 1050 or 1024 or 992.......

but keep them coming........folks need and want a complete plan....lots of places for numbers...I'd like to see you post some trades like we do on ES thread to get your numbers....nuff said on that.....keep us posted

Bruce
quote:
Originally posted by BruceM



but keep them coming........folks need and want a complete plan....lots of places for numbers...I'd like to see you post some trades like we do on ES thread to get your numbers....nuff said on that.....keep us posted

Bruce



Yes I would like to see this as well.
quote:
Originally posted by pips2007

October 13, 2008

TF: Targets UP:568,630, 660

Targets Down:510,457,430

Good luck




Up = +24, 85.5, 115.5 from open
down = -34 (typo on your part maybe?)85.5, 115.5 from open price.

These numbers are very close to the ones on ES, but I am still wondering how you got them??