ES 10-16-08

wow, a crazy globex session basically coming out flat. Volitility is very high, so entries and exits have to be quick! looking to buy near the open
“Red sky at night, sailor’s delight. Red sky in morning, sailor’s warning” no clue who said it
WELL, culsu IM up over 35 handles this week alone, several hundred the last 2 months . Now im certain you do much better so why dont you post your trades,stops and exits (in advance) so us 'rookies' can learn from your infinite wisdom?
I wasn't kidding when I said I hadn't traded all week. I'm still gun-shy from my devestating losses last month. Even on your bad days you're doing great - I'm hoping some of your mojo rubs off.
OH, OK SORRY TO GET SNAPPY O/N YOU. NO OFFENSE .i guess im a little pissed at myself for being up 33 today , only to give it all back! Certainly not your fault , my apologies
waiting for the 5 min. to get more over bought before attempting another short.
No worries. You'll get it back. If anyone here can get it back, it's you.
sheese! back to the 5min. avg at 900.25, and 1 min at 902.25
I am short, this thing is having a time getting below 901 i.e. sq nine
going to sell one at 907, hoping it wont break above 908.50 area
back to the avg.s again ...of course!Even the 15 min is now around 903. this whole day appears to be some kind of giant triangle or some thing consolidation! When ever it does break its going to travel for quite a ways. COULD BE TODAY, COULD BE TOMORROW. Iguess i wont know for sure till it breaks todays high or low.
a friend sent me this tonight so I thought I'd ask you folks:

"These are for the November options.
Do you have a clue what the catch is?

Sell 94.00 puts 94.00 SWGWP make +$9.48
Short the SPY at $94
Buy 94 calls 94.00 SWGKP pay -$4.73
Net profit $9.48- $4.73= $4.75
This looks like a risk free trade to me.

What's the catch?"

Thanks

Bruce