ES 10-17-08

Here we go! Another rough beginning, followed by a strong afternoon?
out 976.00, finally awinner! up 7
don't understnd Joe
quote:
Originally posted by CharterJoe

Does any one know if/when the $ticks will be real-time?

Ihave 68 as atarget, Bruce
final is 72.25 for me....they might go for those singles and I have nothing working to get there
should take 10 min. tho
as most probably know I have longer term positions mentioned in my darling thread and I HATE having them. Not only because they are losing money but I find myself looking at MORE market info and even watching CNBC of all things at times....

BUT the worst part is I find myself more bullish then I would like to be and it clouds my judgement even on some day trades...I mention this only because it's fascinating how our brain works...it's real hard to switch off the day trader mentality.....Those certainly are no "DARLINGS" to me....lol..

But still I say "C'mon bulls, get up off your asses and buy now that prices are down"
quote:
Originally posted by BruceM

don't understnd Joe
quote:
Originally posted by CharterJoe

Does any one know if/when the $ticks will be real-time?

I use e-signal and it only comes out every 8 secs. I was just wondering why they don't figure it real time.
bingo!
remember i suck as a trader but im a good analyst!LMFAO
Trying a longer term short we broke the last low on the 30 min..maybe heading back to 955
quote:
Originally posted by BruceM

how about a close above a weekly pivot...at least give us that Mr. Market.....944 is that number

Bruce you must be correct its Mr./Miss. Market