ES 10-21-08

watching
I have not been doing so hot as well I think its the $VIX on the way down, I have increased lot size and all is going okay a little churning but thats expected for me in sideways markets. Still nice green for this week. If the market doesn't stop falling I'll have to buy some calls right at the bell just my thoughts....
nice one
quote:
Originally posted by koolblue

fwiw, price proj. is 964 area

Long @ 961
volume magnet 56 - 58
wELL GANG, MINUS 21 IS NOT MUCH OF A B-DAY PRESENT , but lets face it ,i was way overdue for a loss. Had an incredible run tho.
By the way, Bruce good call! I really thoiught they would run it up into the close!
happy BDAY!!!
THX pal!
happy birthday kool!
Thank u ,sir!
The other thing we know is that they will break the Monday - Tuesday range...I'm hoping it's to the upside too but may be illogical to expect that since we closed near the lows today and closer to the lower range......We also have a gap down near 933 so that will be an additional target if we are able to get on board to ride out lower prices

Hope you are having a good B-day KOOL!
quote:
Originally posted by koolblue

still of the belief this is a giant tringle on the daily charts that we better hope eventually resloves itself to the upside upon completion or this market will end up complete toast... bottom trend line somewhrer around 880-882? Note how the daily range keeps contracting?