GLOBEX 10-21-08

Just got short from 943.75. looking for 933-936
If we open here were going to gap below this weeks range (IB also) Watch out for the IB breakout today below last weeks VAL.
ym is lagging in this upward move..
Well guilty I fell in love with the upside.
Overall you might be right ,pal . I believe we are in a giant triangle which will eventually break to the upside. It almost has to because no way are we going to 600 on the spoos! we'll see 1100+ tho.(eventually)
c'mon 36...I relaly hate the overnight...not sure why I even trade it most days...even when correct I don't enjoy it
Imean, think about it. After the massive and relatively quick down move of the last several weeks, a triangle consolidation is completely normal. Then combine that with the historic technical readings at the 837 low and it has to go up for a while(couple weeks at least) before any chance of breaking that low
mini low ,around 8:52, peaks around 9:05 and better around 9:40 or so . BIGGER LOWS AROUND 1:00 AND 2:30.
wow, 928.50 was my little price proj . but ,i guess it'll retest since it aint 8:51-2 yet!
Fridays settlement was 33.50 as per bigs
buying 9 or below
quote:
Originally posted by CharterJoe

If we open here were going to gap below this weeks range (IB also) Watch out for the IB breakout today below last weeks VAL.

Beautiful set-up that I wanted to share with ya'll that happens often..... Mon and Tues a.k.a. weekly IB was nice and tight, we got a gap below the weekly IB and then B penetrates last weeks VAL todays IB breakout worked very well because it already broke critical support 30 points followed.