No registration required! (Why?)

ES 10-22-08

Kool - what is the link to your comment on the ticks?
several. starting with the high at 1303 back in aug. Then i think on the trading stategis topic ,market analysis threads and so on. Look ,nothing lasts forever in this buisiness but I ve watched it for about 2 years now and especially all this year. The smallest decline was about 25 handles, the largest , well the last 3 weeks during the crash, we had several days in arow, which indicated continuing declines. But be advised its not a trading indicator cause the rule is up to 2 whole days before the decline sets in and a whole lot can happen in that time frame!
where is the hour break out up that I ordered? Gheesh...killing me all this waiting
Its just a strong indication, like the nas underperforming the dow and s&p which i comment on often (see yesterdays and the day befores es threads)
The boyz are at lunch enjoying their martinis!LOL
Bakrob, for trading purposes(daytrading) i would refer you to Bruce and Charter Joe i think, who follow it with great success. Maybe PRESTWICK, cant remeber!
You know, BRUCE, it sure looks like this things winding up for a good break soon! Check out the triangle forming on the 5 min chart since 9:35 this morning. Could go either way , but a decent move appears in the offing!
OK thanks for the info ... I am interested becuase I autotrade a strategy baased ont he TICKS average on a 5 minute charts .. and it has been doing very well.
Trendline boundries Appear to be around 927 ISH AND 916 OR 17 ISH.
Originally posted by koolblue

The boyz are at lunch enjoying their martinis!LOL

When do you expect them back
singles 865.25-878.0 plus sq 9 @ 886