ES 11-03-08

watching or waiting for kool to show up
Thank you Benny. Thanks Kool.
the last 2 lows on the 5 min chart say the same thing , 972.50 and 973.00 . cycle peaks at 12;30 give or take and 12:20(buying one ...risky.. at 968.50
5 min avg at 967.50 is probably a better entry
sure,,, not a prob ,, hope it helps, if u need to figure how to use it let me know which one and i'll get u through it. in the end it is very simple
bingo ,covered 972.00, plus 3.5 there ...up 11 now
for any one still in the trade youll get one more chance to cover at 12:03?
Hey will that refresher work with my firefox 3.03? its says 3.0
quote:
Originally posted by koolblue

well, if it makes anyone feel any better, i had my 966.00 order in before my post! it came down and touched it and i nevergot filled...sigh..that usually means im right

had my order in before my post, she came down and touched my price but no fill! sigh.. that usually means im right... sigh

Got my order filled at 966.50 getting out at 971. Using your swing technique so far up 14 points :-) You da man!
quote:

Hey will that refresher work with my firefox 3.03? its says 3.0

yes kool, that is the refresher version number, i run fox ver.3.0.3 and is fine
quote:
Originally posted by wsjalerts13

quote:

well, if it makes anyone feel any better, i had my 966.00 order in before my post! it came down and touched it and i nevergot filled...sigh..that usually means im right

had my order in before my post, she came down and touched my price but no fill! sigh.. that usually means im right... sigh

guys which bar did u use... i am trying to figure out

thanks

Got my order filled at 966.50 getting out at 971. Using your swing technique so far up 14 points :-)

and no...I didnt get long...but I wish I had