ES 11-07-08

I know Koolblue normally starts this but as he is away for a while I thought we could maybe start ?
If you aren't monitoring crude you might want to as it seems to be leading the ES again. It turned down fairly hard just ahead (2-3 minutes) of the ES turn off of 26.75. If you don't get NYMEX crude data you can use the USO ETF as a proxy.
no doubt short term top comes soon.. check out the 15 min chart and then the 5 min and youll see what i mean. also very overbought up here. may exit and try for a better entry tho.. cant decide
quote:
Originally posted by prestwickdrive

If you aren't monitoring crude you might want to as it seems to be leading the ES again. It turned down fairly hard just ahead (2-3 minutes) of the ES turn off of 26.75. If you don't get NYMEX crude data you can use the USO ETF as a proxy.

Thanks PWD
would love to see a retest failure up here
quote:
Originally posted by redsixspeed

quote:
Originally posted by prestwickdrive

Thanks PWD

so many indicators so little time
covered at 922 selling here
well, thats a little better come to poppa!
I see 10:41 as the high.
im wanting to sell 930.50
I have a peak at 10;47(hopefully!)
Thanks Redsix and Kool..

Kool, I am at that section and I see advancing, declining, unchanged total etc etc.. How do i interpret that ?

Thanks.