High volume numbers

Here they are from Fridays (11-14-08) trading. Some match up with the Value area numbers. Good targets and fade points.

874 - 876 Minor volume

891 - 893.50

901- 902.50 Minor

910 - 912.50

Bruce

here they are from Mondays trade: Same rules will always apply...use them as targets/magnets and zones to fade..

848 - 850

858 - 861

877.50 - 881

I'll have a few charts posted tomorrow of some cool things that happened in todays trade...

Nice volume came in at the highs and the lows today.....
I'll get to these charts as I can..this is mondays trade..Look at this amazing high Volume at the 10:20 lows.....that was down into the minus 8-10 points number off the opening range after breaking the overnight low into a key number of 850......Look at the great retest at 11 a.m.

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
Look at this volume surge into the 858- 861 area...keep this zone in mind.....for a future chart

No Description Entered
On Monday we had a POC and weekly and daily pivot numbers in the 80 - 82 area....look at the volume surge

No Description Entered
This gets really cool now as when we fail at one high volume at that 80 - 82 area price is attracted back to the one below it.....in this case the 59 - 61 zone

No Description Entered
and once we fail at that 59 - 61 zone price trades back to the original high volume area down in the 50 area which started the whole up move

No Description Entered
EXCELLANT WORK, BRUCE!
here is the entire day session as it is easier to see on the entire chart

No Description Entered
they played real well today...even got the 67.50....here is the chart with the zones marked off .....looks like they want to run this up for expiration..

No Description Entered
Bruce this very helpful thanks for sharing.
here is a fairly crude S&P chart from a few minutes ago showing the day session only.....I have the high Volume bar zones from yesterday defined on the chart. This is a one minute chart but you can see a few things:

a)How they are attractors of price
b) How they can act like support and/or resistance and reverse polarity
c) How they are not perfect by any means

The hardest part from the volume zones posted today was that we had two big zones fairly close together...the 785 - 790 area and the 796 - 803 we couldn't penetrate the 803 number and we sold off back down to 790 just before the close ( this may not be shown on my chart)

No Description Entered