ES 11-19-08

Morning all, coming into the open plus 3.25 from globex.. going to try and be more selective today! got to leave briefly and pay a bill .. back in 20 min or so!
I know its a little early to bring it up but the FOMC meeting minutes are due in a little less than 2 hours, just in case any of you haven't made a note of it.
ill still exit 835.25or 50 cause its my style
and its the 1 min avg... 5 min boll is now 836.91 and avg is 846
I dont think this is going to go
cant say, i got stopped out at break even so now im flat, and watching
quote:
Originally posted by wsjalerts13

Shorted 1 @838.5

Will keep it open if this falls below 831.
looking for bounce around 22-23
Ill say this for sure. We're way overdue for a god couple day rally. And seasonally that would be 'normal'. This is after all the strongest month of the year,on a historical basis. But whats eating at me is A, we never yet hit my 812,790 or 777 numbers. B, the hourly bar at the recent 918 high is flat out scary! Go look . Its calling for 789 minimum and if you get your low from the next bar its 766. SO in a nut shell we better get going soon and take out 918 minimum, and hopefully 1008.50 too or this could be a long winter! Dont forget ,the real deadly cycle hits mid JAN!
tightened my stop to 834
stopped me at 31.25...trying again from 27.50 target is only to 31 to tighten
red thanks for taking the time to explain...the next time your checking the thread and you see ol VO steppin in front of a train be sure and HOLLA!