ES 11-20-08

here we go!
well, 1 min projects to 796.00, but, and this is a big but, it cant touch 784 again or hello 02 low(768) and 762.50
what I like to do to try and qualify the volume work is to watch how many full bars get outside/inside a zone........
retest failure would set up fireworks for last hour
Kinda like watching a movie, this is the last gasp of breath for the bulls as they valiently try to make one last stand! Doomed to failure im afraid..
whats next a battle at the daily low? Remember downside pressure SHould come off on this 15 min bar...but.....
upper range of low end singles held so far (74.25-82.0)
my hope is that after the battle there is no new low...they run to upside into the close
well at least the volume is low on this creep down....trying to stay positive..guess everyone waiting to see how the bonds go off
no new low would confirm wave 2
I suppose its possible ,Vo, after all daily charts show tomorrow as a peak, and as ive said , downside pressure is relieved here at least for a while, my depression is more for the 'longer term'
quote:
Originally posted by VOwater

prestwick where did your BAV end up

Here is how it finished VO. Notice how big money (white line) really sold hard on the break of 772-770 around 14:33? At the same time small money (brown line) started to net buy heavily. I rarely see small money's conviction outweigh the conviction of big money, ala today. Bigs look to have done some covering into the close. That 770-72 area should be watched tomorrow if we test it as it is likely that big money will try to defend the sells they started there unless some news changes the nature of the market.
Click image for original size
No Description Entered