Globex 12-10-08

Good morning all. SELL order in at 901.75
coming into this morning after 2 quick trades last nite.one winner ,plus 2.75 on each (2 es) and one loser, minus 1.50 on each(2 also), so currently up 2.5 on the day.
just got hit.. short 2 @ 901.75
will cover one at 900.75 to reduce risk
stopped at 904.25,loss of 5 total, now down 2.5 on the day ..next sell at 907.50...maybe
morning KOOL
hi people im new here and new to the whole trading thing. just thought i'd 'introduce' myself.
Is there a video on Kool's Tools? Went to the aricle section and in reading, the articles keep referencing charts that are no longer posted so it is hard to make sense of this methodology.
quote:
Originally posted by Bruce Johnson

Is there a video on Kool's Tools? Went to the aricle section and in reading, the articles keep referencing charts that are no longer posted so it is hard to make sense of this methodology.

PopStocks made one about Kool / go to search; enter "popstocks"
it should take you to a link with his video
quote:
Originally posted by feng456

hi people im new here and new to the whole trading thing. just thought i'd 'introduce' myself.

gm' feng456
Hey DT, every time someone refreshes does that count as a post being "read"? That would help explain yesterday's thread of 9,000 "reads"
if you looked at day seccession only there is a gap at79.50 I was looking at 60 min to confirm that