Daily PP: 873.75
R1: 891.50
S1: 854.75
POC: 868.25

60m: 903.50 / 848.50
15m: 903.50

overnight globex gap @ 874.25
great info pwd...ty
well I'm not liking my chances here...If those clowns will give me another spike im moving my stop to be
YW VO. I am hesitant to post the BAV info sometimes because it has lead me astray in the past (and I don't want to lead others astray) but I have found that usually it is best to be on the side of big money. With that level of accumulation oon top of the big's accumulation in the pm yesterday it could get really nasty downside if there is a negative surprise in the FOMC announcement. As it is now it appears that they want to go get Kool's # in the 910 area (if I remember right). Bigs are now +28100.
appears I had masterful timing of my bond puts - NOT! I hope berstanky raises rates 100 bps!
right or wrong I flattened @ 82.50 for a couple tick loss on my 2nd contract, but still a profitable trade
Good afternoon everyone.

VO don't forget about quantitative easing. Maybe the Chinese will get cold feet and dump a couple trillion $ worth of treasuries into the market for you.
baring something catastrophic happening in the next 15 minutes, I have a strong buy signal setup for this announcement.
thank pwd...I hope they get it to 5000 and the treasury market dies! and before the market close
I can only hope PT! and I agree about your upward bias
quote:
Originally posted by prestwickdrive

YW VO. I am hesitant to post the BAV info sometimes because it has lead me astray in the past (and I don't want to lead others astray) but I have found that usually it is best to be on the side of big money. With that level of accumulation oon top of the big's accumulation in the pm yesterday it could get really nasty downside if there is a negative surprise in the FOMC announcement. As it is now it appears that they want to go get Kool's # in the 910 area (if I remember right). Bigs are now +28100.

Bigs +32500 now
Thanks for all the charts and goodies today folks........I enjoy it all but today I really enjoyed Prestwicks updates on what the "super powers" where up to...cool stuff