high Volume I'm using on 12-17

From the fed day we have the highest Volume coming in at 891.25 - 898 and thats a biggie...

second to that I like the 904 - 906.50

I'm not using the volume spike which happened as the Fed announced but still like the 885.75 - 87 and if you look close you can see single prints down there....

we also need to put that 871 - 873 area on the radar as it held up today and becomes a natural target for the future

Bruce
Today we have a high near 910 ( coming into today we had HV at 910 - 906)and they pushed it down to a low of 73.50....you will notice what happens when we have "air pockets" , areas of no high volume numbers...and how the market will often just slice thorugh...

Ok so we had some nice zones and I'm claiming a few bragging rights even if I got flat at 86.50 ...
quote:
Originally posted by BruceM

I'm not using the volume spike which happened as the Fed announced but still like the 885.75 - 87 and if you look close you can see single prints down there....

we also need to put that 871 - 873 area on the radar as it held up today and becomes a natural target for the future

Bruce