ES 12-23-08

GM Traders

daily pp: 871.75
weekly pp: 885.25
POC: 869.75

60m: 905 / 849.75
15m: 878, 887.75 / 869.50, 862.25

the 261.8 is from the first lil abc...it was rejected and target then becomes 161.8!

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
quote:
Originally posted by Margie

I think I am calling it quits for the holidays. I'll be back Friday or Monday. I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Happy Quanza...Happy Holidays!! Enjoy your families! I think we are all blessed to have found this forum and absolutely appreciate everyone who contributes here. I have to especially thank Kool and VO for all that they contribute to this site and have to say that they have made a huge difference in my trading.

Happy Holidays Margie !

I agree, Special Thanks to Koolblue and VO
My chart looks nothing like yours sjzeno...are you using the S&P cash instead of the futures?
Little ABC 161.8 projection within retracement lines up with support at the breakout level 864.00

ABC within retracement
quote:
Originally posted by myptofvu

My chart looks nothing like yours sjzeno...are you using the S&P cash instead of the futures?

he is mypto - it is the SPX
sjzeno great job! you are missing a very important number from your fib projections - 127.2%...I would encourage you to use that number...they don't always run to 161.8!...see some of my posted charts
Sorry I was using the cash...

I just switched to thinkorswim and am still tryinto figure the software out...I am having trouble with the tick charts if someone could help. This is the first day I been paper trading live with the techniques I learned from here.

If anyone uses thinkorswim do you know what the ES futures is for it?

I wanted to say thanks to you guys for everything I learned so far, I hope to be able to contribute in the future!
nice PT!
moving stop to 63.50
quote:
Originally posted by sjzeno

Sorry I was using the cash...

I just switched to thinkorswim and am still tryinto figure the software out...I am having trouble with the tick charts if someone could help. This is the first day I been paper trading live with the techniques I learned from here.

If anyone uses thinkorswim do you know what the ES futures is for it?

I wanted to say thanks to you guys for everything I learned so far, I hope to be able to contribute in the future!

sj - I don't know but you might want to try /esh9 or @esh9 to see if one of them hits
ABC projection off LOD...

ABC projection off LOD