ES 12-26-08

Good morning all! just sold 2@ the 15 min deadly projection of 868.50; Lets keep in mind however that there is an outstanding hourly projection of 871.25 yet to be fullfilled.
i agree 100% P.T. ...just keep it simple! So many pay so much for complicated systems but the truth is , a simple mathematical structure is your best bet(in my humble opinion)
if 867 lets go to the downside... katie bar the doors !
lowering my stop to 870.75 and bailing at 866.50.. standing order to buy 865.50 remains!
PT, the thing I admire the most is that they are generous enough to share their technique.
fwiw... just noticed that a correction of 871.75-856.00 .382 is 855.75! Amazing!
quote:
Originally posted by Molly

PT, the thing I admire the most is that they are generous enough to share their technique.

I agree 1000% Molly
here is what im currently working off

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
DAM! IDID IT AGAIN ...MEANT TO SAY 865.75, NOT 855..LOL!
THX VO just covered my short at 866.50,plus 2.5 there and now up 3.75 on the day.. hoping to buy 865.50
Here is something to look at...

Using Kool's cycle method plus a fib fan+retracement
we get a possible price lineup coming next week. This indicates that there could be a possible big move ie straddle might be a good idea to look into... But Kools cycle is showing a mini'low' so maybe this move would be biased to the upside and there is also an abc pattern before this still not negated...
This is something I just came across, throw some ideas out there what you think about it?

Click image for original size
2008 12 26 toschartsfibfanretracementpluscycletechniqueliningup