ES 12-26-08

Good morning all! just sold 2@ the 15 min deadly projection of 868.50; Lets keep in mind however that there is an outstanding hourly projection of 871.25 yet to be fullfilled.
notice on the above 1 min chart that massive neg divergence at the last touch of 871.75? i watch things like that also!
quote:
Originally posted by koolblue

yes , Prest.. 865.75 sorry! trying to post and trade i often make typos like that! sorry , and thx for the correction

TY Kool. I don't know how folks like you post and trade at all. I sure can't. I really admire that skill.
crude oil is getting clocked again today
lot of size hitting that 869.50 bid
Me too, I don't know how you do it, KB. It keeps me busy enough just to follow you.
pit session single ticks above between 876.25-877.5 and below 865.75-866.5. Sq 9 @ 871
well, this is purely a guess, but since weve declined what,? 5 days in a row? im going to guess today is an up day... the daily 21 sma is about 877 and the daily boll avg is about 883 or 4 . No matter what , keep in mind the monster cycle lows coming in mid Jan! and there is still a daily proj of 836 unless 918 is taken out ,and 846 on the hourly unless 903.50 is surpassed!
an autorefresher is absorbing huge size at 869.50
yup, the'BOYZ' DONT WANT TO LET GO OF 869.50...
SHORT ONE AT 870.50 TIGHT STOP!
Here is something to look at...

Using Kool's cycle method plus a fib fan+retracement
we get a possible price lineup coming next week. This indicates that there could be a possible big move ie straddle might be a good idea to look into... But Kools cycle is showing a mini'low' so maybe this move would be biased to the upside and there is also an abc pattern before this still not negated...
This is something I just came across, throw some ideas out there what you think about it?

Click image for original size
2008 12 26 toschartsfibfanretracementpluscycletechniqueliningup