ES 12-26-08

Good morning all! just sold 2@ the 15 min deadly projection of 868.50; Lets keep in mind however that there is an outstanding hourly projection of 871.25 yet to be fullfilled.
quote:
Originally posted by Molly

Yeap, it looks easy from your guys...

Trading often looks easy, but it's not easy, in fact it is probably one of the hardest things to do successfully.

Keep in mind, the failure rate of futures traders is above 95%.
dow making new highs again
sigh... fighting the avgs again!
TRUE THAT,P.T.!
PT, I am well aware of it!! That is why I am here
quote:
Originally posted by VOwater

dow making new highs again

Look at the NQ, its close to breaking to a new low.

Pretty significant divergence between the cash dow and NQ.
big disparity between NQ & NDX
quote:
Originally posted by Molly

PT, I am well aware of it!! That is why I am here

KB and VO's technique is very powerful. If you can master it, I would suggest it is all you need to be very successful.

Keep in mind one mistake many new traders make is they over complicate things. This is a deceptively simple technique.

There are 1000's of ideas and trading methods out there, and out of that haystack there are a few (needles in the haystack) that work (are profitable day in and day out). You can spend a lifetime (and a fortune) sifting through all of them. If you are one of the fortunate few that actually finds something that works for you, stick with it like your life depends on it !
As ive said ,i do think we could go up today.. im just trying to scalp a few handle on the downside first...
Here is something to look at...

Using Kool's cycle method plus a fib fan+retracement
we get a possible price lineup coming next week. This indicates that there could be a possible big move ie straddle might be a good idea to look into... But Kools cycle is showing a mini'low' so maybe this move would be biased to the upside and there is also an abc pattern before this still not negated...
This is something I just came across, throw some ideas out there what you think about it?

Click image for original size
2008 12 26 toschartsfibfanretracementpluscycletechniqueliningup