ES 12-29-08

GM Traders

Daily PP: 867.75
Weekly PP: 871
POC: 867.50

60m: 877.50, 905 / 849.75

globex gaps: 862.75, 861.75, 861.50
Well, I think that's it for me today. I have to go wrestle with TS!
let me know if you have setup ?'s with TS margie
weird how it is stalling here,,,, must be gearing towards a chopfest in the last 30?

i stopped trading near the close because how weird it gets these days in the last half hour.
hey pop...are you still with OEC?
VO i thought 2.618 off your abc pattern was 869 and change which we havent reached yet??
it is einstein...she is talking about the db...even though this is a 144T the numbers still the same

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
quote:
Originally posted by VOwater

hey pop...are you still with OEC?

Yes but I switched to AMP as my IB because in my opinion OEC are kind of a-holes on the customer support tip, it's apparent as soon as you speak with someone there that they want to get you off the phone asap.
lol yeah he has a team of api folk, whatever that is?!? and wants to make some sort of computer model i guess, but when i joined my pivots in Aug my mission was simply to pass along what i know for others to improve on , like you have friend! i get money from work, and trading! i have no real desire to become a vendor! i would rather go down in historyb as a mastor scalper who learned the outer edge of the mathematical structure of the 'random' market! ANd made it public!
sorry for all the dumb questions- didnt realize this was off a 144t chart.
AHAHAHA! Its funny you say that pop because I had an issue that I live chatted with some chick pre-market and she told me to call in after the main tech guy got there because she was in a trade!
just noticed it is up 6.66%! evil number