ES chart using fib settings I posted

Fib settings are similar to VOwater but you set them once after the mkt opens. Set and forget
Click image for original size
No Description Entered
that's a boatload of lines.....wow....!!
you paid all that money for a bunch of lines?!?
Thanks for sharing bruce...how did you determine which of your fib levels deserve more weight? For instance, why is the 861.8 more important than the 761.8 or 681.8 based on your method?
I challenge you to post your chart and lines with your circles drawn at the beginning of the session. I am sure if I draw lines every 2 points on my charts that sooner or later it will bounce off some of them.
Are those special fib lines?

Currently I just use the normal fib lines, but focus on the 50 -61 areas.
Just so you know the system that puts out theses "lines" is endorsed by Ninja Trader and Mirus. The originator puts on web casts and has a HotComm chat room. The problem that most people have is that when something is free, such as my post, it is percieved to have no value. I suppose if one were to pay $200/month to rent the indicators they would rave about them, by the way that is what they charge.

http://www.mirusfutures.com/futures_education_partners.htm

No Description Entered
quote:
Originally posted by wirechild

I challenge you to post your chart and lines with your circles drawn at the beginning of the session. I am sure if I draw lines every 2 points on my charts that sooner or later it will bounce off some of them.

I was doing that (day after day) but too many people got hostile. I was posting all the levels within 10 minutes of the market opening.

Fib levels developed at 9:45 EST
No Description Entered