Free market profile software

There's not any is there? Best price I've found is with Sierra Charts if you're already an infinity customer.
The S&P will trade below 873.25 today
Bingoooooo
quote:
Originally posted by fantastic4

There's not any is there? Best price I've found is with Sierra Charts if you're already an infinity customer.

Try this one: Market Profile Calculator
and if you're using eSignal the DVATool gives you Market Profile.
best price is free ninja with 250$ add-on. It also can be that in their forums someone is sharing its version for free:-))
thanks "day trading".
quote:
Originally posted by day trading

quote:
Originally posted by fantastic4

Try this one: Market Profile Calculator
and if you're using eSignal the DVATool gives you Market Profile.

How do I get the raw data for YM on Tradestation? Not sure what the raw data is, or how MP works exactly, but I do use the value areas as pivots.
You need to copy the half hour highs and lows into the clipboard from TradeStation and then paste that data into the Market Profile Calculator. I don't use Trade Station so couldn't say how you would do the copy. On eSignal you right click the chart and select Tools -> Data Export. There must be something similar on TradeStation.
quote:
Originally posted by day trading

You need to copy the half hour highs and lows into the clipboard from TradeStation and then paste that data into the Market Profile Calculator. I don't use Trade Station so couldn't say how you would do the copy. On eSignal you right click the chart and select Tools -> Data Export. There must be something similar on TradeStation.

Ok. I got the data from View>Data Window, incase someone is interested. Got VAH 7892, POC 7862, and VAL 7826 for YM 4/6/09. Does that sound right?
quote:
Originally posted by AbeSmith
Ok. I got the data from View>Data Window, incase someone is interested. Got VAH 7892, POC 7862, and VAL 7826 for YM 4/6/09. Does that sound right?

Try doing the same for one of the symbols on the Value Area topic and then comparing your numbers to that topic.