ES 1-07-09

DOWN ONE O/N THE DAY , SELLING 922.25...WATCHING
1:35 mini top
close over 14.75 would give me warm fuzzys

quote:
Originally posted by dtomassino

I have a hard time refreshing this forum and miss your posts. What do you guys think of chatting in Mirc? I can set up a room and give you all instructions on how to reach it. I think it would be waaaaay more constructive.
Ideas?

Sharing images on mirc is a no go

hey all

you upload them to imageshack or something similar and just post the link. Not anymore complex than posting images here.

quote:
Originally posted by popstocks

quote:
Originally posted by dtomassino

I have a hard time refreshing this forum and miss your posts. What do you guys think of chatting in Mirc? I can set up a room and give you all instructions on how to reach it. I think it would be waaaaay more constructive.
Ideas?

Sharing images on mirc is a no go

hey all

Here is a good link to Gann's method. Look at the spiral carefully. If you put in the low and high of an overnight session it will tell you the mood of the market i.e whether it is a linear market where market will move in short trending spurts or a S/R market where market will ossillate between over brought oversold levels. https://owa.tcdsb.org/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.fibonaccitrader.com/HELP40/DRAWINGTOOLS/gann_square_of_9.htm
im flat at 14...cant take anymore
the point is that for a whole group of traders who are busy doing other things most of the day it should be easy to look back at the convo 20 minutes ago and see the image right away, mirc is not a good solution for this, links get buried in text and then you have to re-message all the laggers, no fun.
dtomassino just get some auto refresh software for your browser...google it its free
Was thinking of shorthing NQ here but realized this is a range day and this is the middle of the range... just gonna wait for some fades closer to the edges of today's range.
09.25 bid for half.
Targeting 1/2 916 and rest at 923.