ES 1-20-09

I will be watching the 28 and 23 levels closely (if we get there). We have a potential Bullish Butterfly in developement.

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
For Maria.

I project the time by 200%. Draw the fib extension. Estimate the price 5 to ten min before.

No Description Entered

No Description Entered
A channel being formed.

1 min chart.

No Description Entered
Hey Vo..are you watching this huge tick divergence down at the lows near the 821.50...I'm buying because of it but feel
the markey whack me good.......we already brolke through and tested Fridays Val low.....but still this "b" pattern with that tick looks good...

small ledge up at 31 area......gonna need some help from you folks on this one
5 min. Channel.

No Description Entered
Here is the "b" pattern I was watching and the $tick divergence......I brought up a Volume/price histogram so some can see the letter 'b' a bit better and I've been reading a thread on Traderslaboratory which I will post a link to later...[a
quote:
Originally posted by BruceM

Hey Vo..are you watching this huge tick divergence down at the lows near the 821.50...I'm buying because of it but feel
the markey whack me good.......we already brolke through and tested Fridays Val low.....but still this "b" pattern with that tick looks good...

small ledge up at 31 area......gonna need some help from you folks on this one

'b' pattern

No Description Entered

Ticks no where near the lows during that decline and where building up NRG!!!
No Description Entered

No Description Entered
wave 5 is almost never smaller than wave 1. Where you have 5 is likely 1 of 5. Nice software and targets however.
Bruce - TY for the update on your wife. We are still praying. RE the market, we still have an unfulfilled whatever % from Friday to 15.75.

No Description Entered
Cool , KOOL...I'm working on something that points down to 789 so we are close....but mine is based off of MP and longer term...so questionable at best
quote:
Originally posted by koolblue

yes, Bruce, my feeling is that we continue to the current daily projection of around 783-4 before we get much relief.