What trading platform has the fastest settlement??

I have gotten sick of dealing with settlement times...3 days for stocks and 1 day for options. With this volatile market I am losing a lot of money due to the fact that it is awol for 1-3 days when I close a position. Im sure you guys (day traders) have found a faster way to settle your postions. I dont know if I can state the site I use, but PLEASE help me find one that is faster... If possible~J
Maybe I am missing something here, but with a margin account (one doesn't have to use margin i.e. leverage beyond paying the full cash price of an issue, to have a margin account) the cash is available immediately upon closing a position, hence the settlement time doesn't matter. Unless one has a strictly cash account, there is no wait time to reuse the money, whether daytrading or not. This has been the case with every brokerage account I have ever had, and that's been many over time. So, this either should answer the question, or as I said, I am missing something?
You are VERY much appreciated.... You are right, that did answer the question. I didnt even consider that. I will submit my re-characterization ASAP!
Okay, glad that helped.