Anybody selling 789 - 790 ?

c'mon and join my drawdown.......interesting overnight....what's all this about? they have to test 80.50 for me
I saw the signal come in but was on the phone with insurance company
so :(
8:45am USD Treasury Sec Geithner Speaks ...may have something to do
with Geithner?
what was YOUR signal Red ? Mine was the 2.5 - 5 point zone off the key number...thanks to those who joined the short side.......with any luck they'll go check out the 75's now.....lets also not forget that our daily and weekly pivot sits below at the 770 area today
I had a projection from the 768.25 area that put me @ 789.25 which
is also the VAH from Friday along with volume spike and a 5min
candle signal. I guess you see I confirm before commit. lol
you have a value area high outside of fridays range...perhaps you are referring to the one created from Thursdays trading.....thanks
sorry typo; you are correct (Thursday's VAH)
based on just the key volume spikes these are the three key zones from Fridays data. I like the 771 zone as it is close to the Daily and weekly pivots....we are going to open near the 80 zone so it will be interesting....still thinking about those double tpo's on Fridays lows too......good luck today

780 - 81
771-773
763- 764
Good call Bruce and Red
quote:
Originally posted by BruceM

based on just the key volume spikes these are the three key zones from Fridays data. I like the 771 zone as it is close to the Daily and weekly pivots....we are going to open near the 80 zone so it will be interesting....still thinking about those double tpo's on Fridays lows too......good luck today

780 - 81
771-773
763- 764

So to understand what you are saying Bruce is that because there were volume spikes at these lower prices, they would be tested again? Or at least be attempted to reach? How big of spikes are these?
these are one minute volume spikes...I have a thread somewhere on this...today we have the big surge at 796 - 794...so a good short from up here at 800 will try and test that area first...then if that spike fails it will run down to the next one....near 787.50....price tends to accumulate around these high Vertical volume spikes....they are relative to todays trading....sO I watch the spikes compared to other volume spikes on the day.......they often become the High Volume at price areas when the day ends as price is drawn to the areas many times on some days
No NK, It stalled to long for my liking so I bailed wends for 25 points instead. The market was a lot stronger than I thought it was, I was lucky to get that I was down 7k...