anyone trying shorts??

Up here at 845 ES....S&P is holding back this rally today...where the HECK is my plus or (hopefully) minus 8 - 10 range? has everyone gone to 24 hour trading???

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
once again my bias is to shorts...up at 23.75 is roughly twice the RTH IB and near key 925......now if we can just get a signal....the high to low day is overdue.....buyers can't step in forever
I have a projection to 823 an another @ 826 but I'am getting bull signals
sorry 923 & 926
They're taking bear signals on too hard selling and making continuation buys out of them. That works for the first 16 legs or so but you have to begin wondering at roughly leg 32 when that 30 point bar is going to drop. lol

Seriously, that's how counter-trend first waves begin: pikers in la-la land losing their shirts.
I have #s in that 32.00 area....Ben is speaking @ 9:30am edt FWIW
thanks Red..I got the 25.50 and the 27.25....I don't like overnight usually....will try for 21.50 to tighten up
We already retraced that channel play. I called a peak at 932. Red confirmed it saying he now has numbers there. Ditto: thanks Red.
I have ES March 09 contract January high of 938.25 (39.50 on continuous contract) ... with two days to the left of the Jan high both had daily highs of 930.50 and the day to the right had a daily high of 929.50 ... just fyi
Also, based on Red's post above re: 32 area ... I have a 786 fib rtc on daily chart at 932.75 roughly.
Just about perfect - perfectly wrong that is!