anyone trying shorts??

Up here at 845 ES....S&P is holding back this rally today...where the HECK is my plus or (hopefully) minus 8 - 10 range? has everyone gone to 24 hour trading???
volume profile showing classic bell curve so somebody is gonna try and buy these lows....don't like it down here
Bot twice down here at 83.50 looking for a "bounce" ... scratched both trades w/in a tick of entry (was in 'em for only a minute or 2 for each) ... timing for me was critical in that expectation was for an immediate move up on entry looking at 1min but based on bigger picture. Sellers won't give it any breathing room here as of yet seen both on the charts and on the DOM.
now what would be really cool would be the run out of the 82.50's and then they go get the ledge at 89.75...not sure they are gonna do it in the order I want..$ ticks trying to get a rally started but don'tr think it's enough yet
ummm ... a min after my second scratch, the bounce showed up for breathing room to see if that rally you're talking about (and that I was also looking for this pm)would follow on thru. Seeing potential DB on ES 5min and also on Dow for now. Watching (tape reading) for a potential re-entry long if it "looks" that way ... no specific price entry in mind as of yet.
DB area on ES at daily S2 ... if breaks south, looking at 880 initially, then 877 as next level down based on price action S/R looking at 5 min chart for past week or so.

In fact, last night was looking at a variety of charts and saw 880-875 as significant low end RANGE of support.
long at 80.50 ... got some breathing room and ratcheted up stop tight to BE ... was taken out ... was expecting more follow thru "run style" of movement. I'm on sidelines for rest of the day ... up a couple of ticks on session ... call it BE like yday.
that's me flat at 78.75..that was in between the minus 10 and the 76 number.....close enough with bonds closing...nice outside bar on the 30 minute to initaite that one
no trade on but it seems to me that they will clean up that ledge in the 89 area......if not at days end here then in overnight
I was looking for the history of pivot point info (past 2 to 4 weeks) for the NQ using the woody calcaltions .........know where I could find that?
gm Bruce;

You have 914 area on your radar today?

Just about perfect - perfectly wrong that is!