anyone trying shorts??

Up here at 845 ES....S&P is holding back this rally today...where the HECK is my plus or (hopefully) minus 8 - 10 range? has everyone gone to 24 hour trading???
not specifically today Red....I have 909 - 911 as a key area due to the volume there on Wednesday
i'm also watching the 95 -96 as that was the key breakout long point originally this week, hv from yesterdays overnight and real close to Thursdays RTH high....now I see that todays overnight stopped there so far ....so it's an obvious area for many reasons....i'd like to see an open below there and then see a "window " number hit in RTH to get short .....
'Mornin' Bruce and Red ... have 914-915 ... 899 ... and 882 as some signif or semi-signif price action #'s (non-MP related)
Showed open as 890.00 ... minus 8 = 882 which was my signif support level below mkt (that I posted above). Why am I not long??!!!
why specifically did you have the 82 MM..? I had the va low at 82.50 and the obvious minus 8 as you said......that was a classic MP trade...we opened in Value so they will look to buy the VA low...just an FWIW
Bruce are you saying we opened inside the DVA from yesterday? I have the DVAH @ 889.50
and today open @ 890.00
Can I ask what the 'obvious minus 8' is?

Also, 882.25 was the Globex open on Sunday.
I know I'am splitting hairs but I have been concerned with some of the data
I've been getting the last week or so
we opened inside the value area created from yesterday..( actually right at it on my data ..890) and we are inside the previous days range...so nothing has changed yet from the previous day....that is why the previous days highs and lows are so important too....developing value is the value area that is created as a day unfolds.......I think you understand that red and probably just a question of semantics....

Note how the plus 4 - 5.5 zone works against yeaterdays RTH high....after a minus 8 to the downside....the plus 4 went back to the 890......
red...developing value is usually more important when we gap outside of the previous days range....especially if the gap is big.....us MP players nneed reference points so when the prvious days aren't in view then we go with the current (developing)...some like to use the developing all the time...but I'd just as well use the first 60 minute range as a filter..then the previous days high or low.......today is a good example as we can get closes above the 60 minute but can't get closes above the high of yesterday.....
Just about perfect - perfectly wrong that is!