anyone trying shorts??

Up here at 845 ES....S&P is holding back this rally today...where the HECK is my plus or (hopefully) minus 8 - 10 range? has everyone gone to 24 hour trading???
single prints begin just below 900 so that needs to be the tightening point as it is a key number too
thanks for the numbers MM..I have single prints from last wednesday at the 906 area...so close to your numbers if they try for another push higher
they want those with the triple top at 04.25 to be washed out...that's a bad top.....volume is low now...weaker then last wed and thursday at this time...we'll just have to wait to see if the buyers are done...no great insight here
how often do we get 5 30 minute up bars that close up?
Yeah, ditto sentiment on the 04.25 highs. Market got up here pdq on a large point move without pullbacks ... and now it's going nowhere in a real hurry. But it's "holding" up here so far. With volume low, it wouldn't take much for a washout pop up. Then it's just a matter of whether hints of buying with reasonable volume begin to show. I'm sidelined for now. Will be watching the activity on the NQ and Dow in tandem with ES ... and keeping an eye on price zones above mkt that I'd mentioned.
they wil test a previous bracket low so trying a bit more aggressive up here now that we have all these green bars and closes...i forgot about the HV area at 909 -911...more important to me then the singles...but hopefully not till after they test the brackeyt low....
Well we're in that 909-911 area ... and it's still hanging out pretty tight up here for almost an hour now. Gonna watch price movement ... may short if it looks like it's failing in this area ... I've still got 914-15 area on radar. Just hope I don't step in front of a freight train. Bonds are closing in abt 20 mins. Gonna be nimble no matter what and not gonna use loose stops and if I enter, will have to go green for some breathing room right away or I'll be scratching and looking to potentially re-enter. Dow's hovering beneath 8500. Could be a magnet. Just some thoughts.
Btw ... (Joe), had Ed from T. Press fire me an email copy of Dalton's MP book. Need to do some immersion and swim in it for a bit. I'll be able to "speak the language" a bit better.
Short 908.75 ... tight stop ... has to go quick or I'm out or at least stop to BE.
Will take half or most off IF it gets to 995.00
Just about perfect - perfectly wrong that is!