anyone trying shorts??

Up here at 845 ES....S&P is holding back this rally today...where the HECK is my plus or (hopefully) minus 8 - 10 range? has everyone gone to 24 hour trading???
I'm short from 98.50, and again @ 96.5. 30 min looking oversold a bit, looking for a buy soon unless this sell off continues past the gap
The reason I am short is 98.50 is a breakdown from the 5min range which was a long tight band and 96.5 was the 30 min range. I am waiting to see what happens with the first hour range if we get a down break I'll buy calls @ close, and if up break I'll miss it I guess...
Targeting 90ish, no support found @ yesterday close...
Potential support areas: 890.50 yday's RTH Low ... I have 889.25 as price action support (though weak) ... 888.50 was Globex Low
Covered most @ 889..and the rest @ 890.
88.75 best fill so far...took at the minus 4 also....we don't want to fade a push down if we have already hit a key number and taken out an overnight high...we know where yesterdays low was and the minus 10 number
where to trail in order to try and get that weekly low.....problem with the weekly low is that Monday was a huge range compared to current weekly ranges...
that's a large IB compared to recent norms....for many MP traders they will wait to see what happens near an IB high or low......many larger MP traders will wait untill we approach the weekly IB ( first two days of trading for the week)...same concepts apply.......so far we are stuck inside the IB off the weekly...
ES trying to lead out NQ and ym.....this upside move has it's work cut out for it I think
watching to see if we can get a close above the open and the VA low....5 minutes to go!!
Just about perfect - perfectly wrong that is!