anyone trying shorts??

Up here at 845 ES....S&P is holding back this rally today...where the HECK is my plus or (hopefully) minus 8 - 10 range? has everyone gone to 24 hour trading???
Vwap down at 64 area too....c'mon....amazing how we can find ideas to justify staying in a trade...for me right now it's the breakodown of the $ticks...but someone who is long just looks at that as a buying opportunity...is it any wonder the ES jumps around so much...? anyway FWIW we had tick divergence on this run up and now tick hit levels from 11 a.m on the lows
68 looks like the key...I want a 15 minute close ( at 3:15)below that to feel good about this short
the mid point of that big red 15min. bar should act as resistance
damn...lol..stopped on runners at 69.75..they didn't even give me a chance to wait for that close..
stronger than I thought
Short from 870...SL @ 875/ target 860
Or 4:14 which ever comes first
hope it goes your way Joe..my only concern is that top isn't the greatest...two 5 minute bars matching with no excess and no plus 10 today....of course when I took my short that didn't matter or I just didn't see it...lol...amazing how are brains are wired to see what we want
I'm watching the footprint on 15 minute and I see how that 68 became support on this bar now
no surprise when watching the bid ask stuff that activity picks up near yesterdays RTH high...MD is showing volume at the bids but yet they can;t really crack through......c'mon...break down
Just about perfect - perfectly wrong that is!