anyone trying shorts??

Up here at 845 ES....S&P is holding back this rally today...where the HECK is my plus or (hopefully) minus 8 - 10 range? has everyone gone to 24 hour trading???
shorting 55.75 print now...that is the IB half projection.......
breakout point is 46.25.......the overnight...Yikes....perhaps this will be nice too me for a change
keep an eye on the mean of that 8:30est candle
weekly R2 is 58.50...lots of numbers at those highs....thanks red
41.25 is final on overnight...that is the high volime run , breakout point run and the minus 8 after overnight run out...no more ammo...gutless in overnight
that 41 is critical..hv number 30 is next key per volume
never like it when the Dow is up the most on a percentage basis....volume profile has big volume buldge at 42 - 45......so sells above that for a retest down is my preferred trade.....spending a lot of time filling in the "air" from this morning..they know stops are waiting below 941....for those holding longs
that's me lite on the 954's....they broke the weekly IB and last weeks range....key high at 56 - 57 from overnight on Friday..big volume atthe key 950 number
trying for the ledge at 950 then 47.50..(single print)....not a great feel on this......
lots of numbers from yesterday at the 47 - 45 area....so bailing on finals at 47.50 will be a good place to exit if lucky..so far the overnight is messing with me though
Just about perfect - perfectly wrong that is!