anyone trying shorts??

Up here at 845 ES....S&P is holding back this rally today...where the HECK is my plus or (hopefully) minus 8 - 10 range? has everyone gone to 24 hour trading???
Very interesting how the YM cleaned out those stops one tick above the high, then fell like a rock.
strange indeed Joe...I wouldn't be surprised to see this make new ES highs and break the Monday - Tuesday range if the YM can get on board and realize that the markets are strong ( the ES and Nas)
gheesh....can I delete my last post........LOL.....there gonna geta range..i really thought when they didn't get a 30 minute close below that 60 minute low that the YM weakness wouldn't win out...mondays open is holding so that leads me to believe that the range will be on the downside now....
hello,new poster here.looking to short the close here today for the hopeful down move into late friday /early monda bradley low,enough short term divergence worked off for the next leg lower and today would be the ss day of the 3 day cycle to boot looks good to go for me.
quote:
Originally posted by CharterJoe

I am short YM @ 8360

LOL bruce....

covered those YM's +110
this 96 - 97 is the sell point I think today...
working 96.75 and the 98.25's....no real break of an overnight range yet..and no real break of a rth range....so this is a tricky spot..could easily push highs out especially with that Ym divergence yesterday
stopped out at 899.75...gave back all profit from initial long and more...trying again from 902.75
nq was on a tear seems like too much too fast
I ahve air at 897.50 but I also know they want an overnight range..so weary on this short
Just about perfect - perfectly wrong that is!